Save this sweet deliciousness for a special occassion. It is nowhere to be found in any healthy eating regimen.
- 1 box pound cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter - melted
- 1 package of cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 2 eggs (again)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 box powdered sugar
- pecans - chopped
- Mix pound cake mix, 2 eggs and melted butter together. Spread in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix the cream cheese, 2 eggs, vanilla and powdered sugar (reserve 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar). Spread on top of the first layer.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Sift reserved powdered sugar over the top.