One of my latest goals is to publish applications that I write. It’s called “Pelican Article Generator”. It spits out a template for these blog posts. Publishing an applicatin to the world is potentially embarrassing because I’m showing my horrible code to the world. Oh well.
Here are the goals designed to shore up some weaknesses.
- Publish applications on github under the MIT license
- Publish the corresponding documentation on readthedocs
- Include testing code as part of the project
- Learn to use the tools provided by github
- Improve the application over time
So, my first application is the one I mentioned in my previous PySimpleGUI post. I’ve settled on calling it PelicanArticleGenerator for lack of any creativity.
It’s rough around the edges, but it’s out there!
And yes, I used it to write this post!